Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rock Climbing!

 This past weekend I did something that I never would have even thought of doing out here...rock climbing!!! And let me tell you..it was an experience to say the least. Saturday morning we left around 8 am....and I was already exhausted from the night before when I stayed up until around 3 am...oops :) well anyways after driving out there I see a mountain and then around the top of the mountain is this flat rock that we are going to climb. and I freaked a little bit. I didn't want to tell anyone but I was a tinge bit scared. But you know me...I started climbing that stupid mountain. When we finally got to the top where we were suppose to rock climb I looked down and we were pretty high up. But I finally got the nerve to rock climb..and then I reached the halfway point and looked behind me and down and freaked out and made them bring me down I was so scared! Who knew I was afraid of heights!!!



Well as you looked down from where we were rock climbing I saw a familiar village....the other's village on lost!!!! And yes...I made out group stop after climbing so that I could have a picture at the other's camp! It was amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Glad I didn't know what you were really up to that day!!! SCARY!! Glad you had a great time though!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete