Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ko Olina. Waimea. Haliewa. Waikiki.

To say that this weekend was packed full of hawaiian goodness is an understatement. I seriously don't think I have done so much..in so little time..and had so much fun ever! Cassie came to visit this weekend and I think I definetly wore her out! :) It all started on thursday with the polynesian cultural center. now that was very fun for cass..but I don't even count this in our weekend of goodness because the rest was so much better! Friday cass and I headed out to Ko Olina aka my favorite place on this entire island. I felt back in paradise. Don't get me wrong..I'm still in paradise when I'm at home in laie..but Ko Olina brings the vacation paradise! So we went out there...got some lava flows and lunch and went to their hot tub and pools! It was fabulous..only downer was that it wasn't to sunny..but thats what the hot tubs are for right! 
(cass drinking her lava flow)
So that was Friday...but Saturday..that was the real treat. First we headed out to Waimea. Now there is a huge rock at Waimea Bay  that everyone jumps off of. And I did it! It was a total blast. Never has it been so sunny and such a beautiful day in Hawaii I swear! Then after that we went to Haliewa on the North Shore and ate at the Grass Skirt Grill. It was unreal! So amazing!! I would recommend it to anyone! 
(the rock we jumped off)
(love my boy)
(the girls..love them!)
So then after Haliewa we went up to Waikiki. We did some shopping and decided that we should have a fabulous dinner at the Cheesecake factory! Little did we know that it wasn't going to be very fabulous! The food was great..but the service was AWFUL. We ended up being in the restaurant for 4 hours..it was HORRIFIC! I can't even begin to explain the situation. It was a have to be there experience. and it all came down to the fact that we are young and nobody takes us seriously! So as we waited..we took pictures..silly pictures :) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your cool life in Hawaii, but I'm also glad you are having so much fun! I miss you and can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete