Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Miss You...

Although Hawaii is something that I will never regret ever...I have come to realize that there are a lot of things that I miss about home. I have decided that I am very much a home body and although I can go out and do my own thing, I would much rather be close to home. Today I have been missing a lot of things..and a lot of people. So here's my list for the night...sorry if your not on it. I'm sure I miss you too.
My family...they are awesome.
Lauren..my bestie! 
My roomies...love them!
Abbs...my sister from another mother :)
But most of all....tonight I'm missing my cute boy. He has been gone now for almost 18 months now. Don't you think it should be time for him to come home? If he was a girl he would be coming home...but he's not. I'm not really looking forward to another Christmas without him. I LOVE Christmas as most of you well know...but I love it even more with him. At least I will get to hear his voice right? And in 6 months I can have him back...all to myself. I love that kid...

us asleep at my gma's a few christmas's ago

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww Ali, I miss you soooo much too!!!!! It will be good to get back together at Christmas!! I may never let you stray far away again!! I have had enough!! Love to you kitty!!

    ReplyDelete