Monday, October 25, 2010

All Time Favorites!

Movies are kind of an obsession of mine. I think this obsession started when I was 15 and started watching movies at Brock's in his theater room. Well since moving to Hawaii I have realized that there are some movies that I love more than others...and can quote basically the entire thing. Of course, most of them are ones that Brock and I have watched thousands of times. Heres a few of them I love:
1. The Little Rascals
      One of the all time classics. On most of my letters from Brock I get a Little Rascals quote on the outside

2. Nacho Libre
     Once again...this is a Brock favorite. I like to watch his favs because it reminds me of him :)

3. How to Lost a Guy in Ten Days
     Classic for me, Lauren, Brock, and Steven

4. Mean Girls
     By far the most quoted between us four (brock, me, lauren, steven)

5. Sweet Home Alabama
      This one is from my best roomies (mel, tawn, laur, cass)...ya we watched it a lot.

6. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
      Makes me miss my Brock and him playing the piano for me :(

7. The Proposal
      Another one of the roomies movies!

8. Hitch
     Roomie movie...again.....yea we watched a lot of movies

Ok well thats it for now....I made a list tonight of movies that Brock needs to see when he gets home so I've been thinkin a lot about movies. Brock only has 7 months left basically now...which means I tell people 6 months because it makes me feel better about myself haha. He's coming home...someday soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Missy....what about the Fox Girl Classic.....Legally Blonde??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we did watch movies a lot! Probably when we should have been studying! :) shh... no one needs to know that! :) We passed right?

    ReplyDelete