Monday, October 18, 2010

Bugs and Trickles

Last weekend a few of us decided that we needed to start doing the hikes that are all around us! We thought it would be easiest to start with the one closest to us...Laie Falls. To be honest, I hadn't heard anything good or bad about it and so I figured why not! It started out pretty good and then came the strawberry guava trees. We went through this like tunnel of strawberry guava trees and they were really ripe. along with the really ripe fruit came the crazy bugs. Literally I think there were millions. I wanted to puke. If anybody knows me they know that I HATE bugs! HATE! so it was nasty. and then we got to the falls and it was more of a trickle. So overall, it was fun with friends...but the hike is not something i would evvver do again!

Hopefully the next hike will be better!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment