Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Night in Town!

As most of you know, I have always been, and always will be a city girl. So I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up to live on the opposite side of the island with no car and no way to get to Waikiki. So last night I finally convinced my roommates that it was time for a trip into "town" as everyone calls Waikiki here. A bunch of us went out and went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Of course since we had 12 people it was a 2 hour wait and we didn't even get to sit in the same table! But we still had lots of fun! It was great to be back in civilization! 
(me and my roommate bree! I love her to death!)
(roommies!...bree, me, steph)
(this was our table, the other people we were with were at a different table)

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog Ally!!! Love it! you are darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I finally have another person who understands what I mean when I say, 'Did you go to town?'.....so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete