Friday, October 22, 2010

3 Things!

1. It is so weird to not have nursing be ruling my life. Today I just sat at my house and did whatever I wanted...whenever I wanted. Its kind of relaxing ..but at the same time its not me. I think that I like being really busy and stressed out...i know...I think I was meant to be a nurse!

2. I have realized that I am a Seattle girl! I don't like the heat constantly and I think that Hawaii is for sure a place that is to visit and not to live. I miss the fall. I miss the leaves changing. I miss wearing hoodies and boots and comfy stuff.

3. I love Hawaii. Even though I don't like the heat all the time..I love being here and seeing the beauty around me. I never, NEVER get sick of the beauty around me. Its amazing here. Most of the time I stand out my balcony and see the ocean I still don't believe that I'm in Hawaii. Its a surreal feeling. and that is never going to change.


*I took this picture with my camera on the way home today.....now you see what I mean...its beautiful here! And the temple open house starts tomorrow..I'm going to it Saturday! I can't wait!*

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks Gorgeous! You're a lucky girl, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete