Thursday, December 16, 2010

Denial.

I can't handle the fact that I only have one more day here. Today was perfect. 80 degree weather. pipeline masters surf competition. sunset beach. teds. and night show at the pcc. Could life get any better? I know that mine couldn't. And tomorrow...we're hitting up the surf competition again and my all-time favorite beach waimea. I foresee another perfect day coming my way. Have I told you that I love Hawaii and I think that I am going to miss my flight on purpose? Its a good plan if you ask me...so if you don't see me in washington next week with my family..you'll know why!
     Well tonight was pretty much awesome. I think everyone knows that I LOVE the polynesian cultural center. I have been to the night show like 5 times this semester and every time I just keep getting more and more obsessed. We have a friend Shaun who is in the night show. He's way fun and tonight we decided to get a picture with him....
yeah...i'm really scary
Ok I miss Hawaii already...I can't handle this. Don't make me leave!!!!!! And to prove I'm in denial...I haven't started packing. Ya I leave in a day...and I haven't packed....oh well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment