Wednesday, December 15, 2010

(808)

I can't stand it but I only have 2 more days left in the (808). I love Hawaii. Literally I was walking around campus today and I almost broke into tears because I realized that this experience is coming to an end. I have had a TOTAL blast here! And so tonight (since I am done with finals and have nothing to do) I decided that I'm going to write a little about what I have loved and am going to miss about Hawaii..
*BYU-Hawaii 
*Hula
*PCC Tuesdays
*mini bbq chicken and rice everywhere I go
*Hukilau Cafe, L&L, Papa Ole's
*My pink bike
*Waimea days
*Sunset beach at sunset
*Hukilau Beach
*Waikiki weekends
*Nights with Kami and the fam
*constantly being warm
*Pillow talk with liv
*Usual spot at the lib
*Night show with the Prophet (I met him!)
*Rock Climbing
*Surfing
*Late night bike rides with kay
*Haliewa
*Grass Skirt Grill
*Jamba/Kaneohe girls nights
*Gid..."we go eat"
*The beautiful temple
*Ted's
*Kava Roots
(I love my bike)
Ok those are just a few things that I love about Hawaii....I LOVE hawaii! I seriously will never get over loving Hawaii. There are a few things I am excited to get away from though...bugs. All the stupid bugs in this place. YAY! No more bugs! And I'm excited to finally get away from a certain somebody! YAY! 

3 comments:

  1. Ok so I found your blog on Brandi's a couple weeks ago... and I was so excited!!! I can't believe you have been in Hawaii for a semester...jealous!!! You look amazing and I am so excited that I can stock you now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Ali reading all those things made me so sad! I miss it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Jamba Juice doesn't taste near as good as it did there!

    ReplyDelete