Wednesday, December 1, 2010

5-25-05

Here I am..laying in my bed..thinking about the adorable letter that I got from my boy yesterday. In it he told me that we needed to figure out the exact day when we started liking each other. So here I was thinking about it, and I remembered. I even have a picture of the day that Brock and I first held hands. It was May 25, 2005. It was the seminary scripture mastery night and I remember I had just met Brock a few weeks earlier. I thought he was SO cute and so I told my mom that if she saw me with him she had to pretend to be taking pictures of everyone that night and then come and get a picture of Brock and I. And of course, you know my mom, she did! That night after scripture mastery he invited me over to his house and we held hands for the first time. and here we are..5 1/2 years later and still so in love. 
I was so hot with the braces :) 
He comes home in 6 months..literally on Saturday he will have been gone 18 months. I miss him more and more everyday. Luckily, its not going to be long now and he will be back! love that boy...always have :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment