Thursday, January 6, 2011

Life after Paradise.

I'm sad to even be writing on my blog anymore. In Hawaii I always had fun things I could write on my blog. I had so many cool experiences there that I didn't even have enough time to write them all on my blog. Now I'm home. Christmas was amazing being home, but now the reality of never being in Hawaii like that ever again is setting in. I just experienced this once in a lifetime chance that hardly anyone gets to do. Real life just doesn't seem as cool as it once did. Things are going to be pretty hectic this semester though. Here's the schedule for the semester:
Monday- BCC in Rexburg (It's a lab that I have to do for a class)
Tuesday-Friday: Work at Vision security from 8-3 
Friday: Drive to Rexburg and take my patho test
Saturday: Ski (hopefully) :)
Sunday: Church 
Yeah its a weird schedule....the weekdays will be in Utah..the weekends and Monday's in Rexburg. I know..its a pain, but its just what happened and I'm just going to go with it and have some fun while I'm at it :) 
All I really want to do is ski right now. I haven't been able to go yet this year and I'm DYING to get up to the mountain. I just bought some sweet new white spyder snow pants. They look so sweet with my coat I got last year. I think I will be able to get up there next weekend though (cross your fingers!) Skiing is the one HUGE plus to being back in the mainland. I was made for skiing...not for surfing :) AH can't wait!!! 
Here's a quick pic from Christmas! 
At least I can prove I was tan....even if its going away fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment