Thursday, January 13, 2011

Subzero Temps

I'm back in Rexburg....and its snowing. a lot! Ok so the last post needs to be disregarded because its completely wrong now. I moved back to Rexburg yesterday. I guess I couldn't handle life when I'm not doing school full time. This way I don't have to drive so much and I'm also getting my scholarship money because I'm going full time . Its a long story of how it all happened but I'm back. And I'm SO happy! I love Rexburg...and I feel like Rexburg loves me too. Even though the temps are subzero....I feel like I belong here. And yes...I am a school junkie..but I figure why not get my bachelors degree now! Right?!?!?! 
I love seeing the temple everyday :)

1 comment:

  1. AHH I miss Rexburg so flippin much!!! PS: Your blog is absolutely AMAZING!!! :D

    ReplyDelete