Monday, January 24, 2011

Lately

Lately I've been super happy. I don't know quite what it is but I think a lot of it has to deal with how much stress is gone from my life after nursing school. One of my friends came up to me today and was like, "Ali, you seem so much less stressed and happy this semester." And its true. Nursing school was super hard on me and I feel like I didn't get to go through the real college experience. So heres some things I love lately about school. 

1. The Roads. I flat out love eating at the crossroads. Or hanging out there. Or both. I may have spent 2 hours in the roads today. 

2. Living with my sissy. Its quite pleasant actually. We share a bathroom and a room and really...its not bad. We cook with each other a few times a week and its nice. Its a joy actually. 

3. Oreo night. Kind of my highlight of the week to be honest. All the homies get together and we have oreos and milk every Thursday. Best night of the week. Hands down. 

4. My girls niff (jenn) and haley. I adore these two girls at the moment. No really...I could be with them all day and not get bored. 

5. Being at the library but not getting anything done. The past few years I would have to go to my own little cubicle and study super hard in order to get everything done. Not the case anymore....today haley and I watched tv in the library. And we were loud...and had a super awkward experience with a random guy. 

Those are just a few things. I love it. 

dip party last night with the friends. love it.

1 comment:

  1. al pal. (thats your new name k :) ) I LOVE that you are getting to have your real/fun college experience now. There is nothing like a laid back, fun semester or two at byu-ID. I miss my years of that ALL the time! It really is just so different then when your in a serious program that you have to do well in in order to start your career. I love you and miss you a lot. keep havin so much fun!

    ReplyDelete