Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Sisterhood

As most of you know...I lived with some of the most amazing girls I have ever met last year. And right now..I miss them a lot. Its like the sisterhood of the traveling pants. we are still best friends, but all doing our own thing now. Its hard sometimes. I miss all the fun times we had together. Its just not the same. They will always be what I remember about college. We went through SO much together. And become SO close because of it. These girls hold a special place in my heart and always will. Mel. Laur. Cass. Tawn. I love you girls. And I always will. Here's a shout out to you guys.

Mel
I miss our cafe rio dates. Remember after clinical when we would go there exhausted and just devour our food. I miss us sitting in class making fun of EVERYONE around us. I miss our humor that nobody else gets. I miss us just having those talks we would have. I miss you waking me up in the morning or you trying to wake me up and me rolling back over in bed. I miss my best friend. You just get me like nobody else does. Remember when we would sing in the car on the way to clinical and try not to fall asleep. Or how we would text eachother all day during clinical if we were on different floors. remember when people would ask us if we were sisters and we would say yes. because we were. and we are. 

Laur
Luckily I get to see you every once in a while but its still not the same. I miss us making popcorn. Every day. I miss movie night. every night. remember how we would sit and watch youtube videos all the time. or how I would come visit you at the snoshack every day. I miss our crazy times. I miss our dance parties. I miss seeing you every day like I used to. I never realized how long you were at school until I wasnt your roommate and now I dont see you. 

Cass
I miss us sitting on the couch in the webster house creeping on people. I miss us in the car singing our brains out to owl city. I miss us going to owl city concert in the pouring down rain and me cutting in the will call line so that I wouldn't have to wait in line in the rain. I miss your scary driving haha. I miss "its all about steve" haha. I miss you coming to visit me in hawaii. remember that day when we went like all around the island and got so tan. I miss the beach with you.

Tawn
I miss being able to talk to you. I miss us sitting in the library groundhogging it. I miss that we knew all the same people and yet didn't know each other forever. I miss walking around campus with you and either you or I knew who everyone was. I miss being "tawnys roommate." I miss you and all your men. I miss the day you were going into the mtc and i got to say bye to you right before you went. I miss you and cant wiat to see you in a little more than a year.

these are the best friends a girl could ask for.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ali....that it is a sweet post! All you girls are awful cute and fun! Are you doing okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALI!!! I miss all of you too!!! You all are my best friends and I couldn't ask for people to help direct my life! I know we all met for a reason and we will be best friends forever!! You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I almost forgot how much I love all those girls too until I read this post! Brought tears to my eyes! I miss coming to Rexburg and snuggling in your bed and having amazing conversations with every one of your rommies!! They were so sweet to me!! I miss taking you all out to dinner (and paying!!)haha MAMA FOX LOVES ALL OF YOU GIRLS AND WISHES THE BEST FOR EACH YOU!!

    ReplyDelete