Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sun Down to Sun Up.

I've been busy lately. For instance. I worked last night. I went to work when the sun was going down. And then I left work when the sun was coming up. My body was so confused. But this is going to be normal from now on. My work schedule is crazy. And it involves me working days, nights, and evenings. I'm trying to be flexible because I'm just grateful to have a job. 

Today I laid in bed and slept after work. My dog slept too. I love my dog if you didn't know. Probably more than most people in the world. We had a lazy day. And it was nice. I haven't had a chill day in weeks. And today was one of them. I should have done homework. But I didn't. 
isn't she cute?
I only have two weeks left in Rexburg. This is my last semester there. And luckily I got the last two weeks of school off from work. So I'm going to get my homework done and try to have fun. I love Rexburg. I will miss it. Its been good for me. 

Basically I'm starting a new chapter in my life now. And it will be nice to just work and be at home for a while. Life has been pretty stressful the past couple of weeks. And I feel the toll it is taking on my body. So hey, its time to work. And summer. Summer is going to be great. 

Thats it for me right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment