Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Official.

I got a job..like a real job! A Registered Nurse job. A PAYING job. Can you believe it?! Neither can I! I'm so excited. And the best part. Its the same place that my best friend Melody works. We get to work together. I couldn't be happier. I get experience. I get 25$ an hour. I get to work with my best friend. What could get better than that? ...well I guess all of that and working in labor and delivery..but oh well! Its a veteran's home and I couldn't be more excited to start. I start thursday night! Wish me luck!
looks like my hard work paid off!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! This is so very exciting :) Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats! That's so exciting! Way to go! I thought you were moving to Washington though.... RUDE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need luck when you're as good as you ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete