Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time flies when your having fun! :)

I feel like life is on fast forward lately. I have been working like crazy, and now vacationing, and then when we get back I start working like crazy again until we head for Seattle. I have 13 days of work left, and 9 more days off until we head up to Seattle. Add in clinical hours somewhere in there for school and I basically have no days off, and a whole lot to do before we head up there. Hopefully I can figure out how to get everything done that I need to before we head for Seattle. It will literally be a miracle if I can pull it off without having a major heart attack in the process.

But I have figured out it is better to be busy these days. Because when I'm not, time starts to go slow and the hours until that dang boy gets home seem to never pass. But I don't have that problem very often. Its actually kind of odd to me that on Monday, Brock will only have 3 weeks and then that dang boy will be home. Finally. I know...most of this blog has been complaining about how he is never coming home. I still kinda think that it is to good to be true and he wont be coming home that soon but I know its happening sooner than I think. And with everything going on...I'm sure it will come even faster that I think it will.

In other news, I am still in Washington DC and I head back tomorrow. DC and NYC have been so dreamy. I mean yes, tons of walking. But worth it? Of course! I have had so many fun experiences out here. Blogging about them all most likely to come on Saturday. After all...this adventure isn't quite over :)

Thats it for now. I'm off to sleep so I can wake up early and head to the white house and capitol. Then its home tomorrow night. And then real life and work comes again. But its good to be busy in my life right now. If not I am just waiting and waiting and wishing time would go by faster. But don't worry...in a few weeks...it will all be over. And Brock and I can go back to driving eachother crazy ;)

3 comments:

  1. SO jealous! I've never been to either place... something I probably should do, huh? May the time keep flying! See you in a few short weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who did you go with on vaca?? I want to plan a trip to NY this summer. did you get a good deal on tickets?? would love some advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Crazy is right? But aren't DC and NY so amazing! I fall in love every time I visit those cities! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete