Thursday, February 10, 2011

I like...

Lately I've had some things that I just can't get off my mind. I want them all the time. Here's a few.

1. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue. Yes I wear it everyday. I can't get over how much I adore the smell of it. New signature perfume? yes.

2. Red Mango. I think if I lived in Utah, I would have this everyday. I literally could have it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. love it.

3. Mcdonalds (fresh) french fries and hot fudge sundaes. I'll admit it. I love it. Especially at night. sitting in the car at the temple with haley eating french fries and hot fudge sundaes. life doesn't get much better.

4. Cafe Rio. I would also eat this multiple times a week if I could. someday I tell you...

5. Singing in the car. with niff and haley. end of story.

6. Working out. Apparently I forgot how much I love to get exercise. but now I remember. 

7. Jeggings. Just got a pair. love them. 

8. My black boots. As my dad says, "my calvary boots". 

Thats it. 

1 comment:

  1. this post made me dang hungry...why did i skip breakfast?

    much love to you kitty!

    ReplyDelete