Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So I've been busy!

I haven't posted in a while! But I have an excuse..I've been super busy! Here's a few things that have happened in the past couple weeks!

1. My little dog jazzy died :( super sad news! Basically she and I were bff and lets be honest..I was her favorite person ever. 
Isn't she just the cutest thing you ever saw?
2. I moved out of rexburg and back home! No more Rexburg..ever. Surprisingly, I'm not really sad about that. 

3. I work...a lot! And I love it! I seriously couldn't ask for a better job. And I work with Mel which makes life all the better. 
yea...we have fun! :)
4. We went to Vegas last weekend. And I got a free Celion Dion ticket. Yes. Free. It was amazing. We had a total blast.
the guy who took this picture was 100% wasted. And his finger ended up on the pic. oh well haha.
5. B comes home in two months! I think I've decided I'm going to call him B on my blog. I dunno..I think it sounds cool. I can't wait for him to get his little tooshy home!
he's so cute :) 60 days people.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ali, I'm so sorry about your dog :( How sad. Sad news aside, it sounds like life is pretty dang good! I'm glad you're liking your job! Also, I am curious WHEN I am going to see you next. Are you coming for the Mother's Day call or just going to conference in? And when in June will you be getting here? I graduate on the 17th so it's PARTY TIME after that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry bout your dog!! love your bedroom so cute.

    ReplyDelete