Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I should be studying...

But I'm not! :) Instead I am in the living room (where all my roommates put our mattress') and am thinking to myself...what am I going to do when I graduate?! I have found out that there are basically no nursing jobs right now and that I have no chance of getting one because I am a new grad. this stinks! So instead of nursing what if I became:
1. Cinderella at Disneyland (always been a dream of mine)
2. A chef
3. A photographer
And if none of those options work either...then I think I will be destined to live at home and mooch off of my parents ...not fun..i don't like that. Or should I keep going to school? I have been at school for 6 semesters now with no break (its getting old)...so I think that the school gig is done for a while for me.
Why do I have to grow up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment