Sunday, May 23, 2010

One Year Ago

Here is part of the email I sent to my Brock tonight:
one year ago today you gave your awesome farewell talk. i am pretty sure that you brought football into it and it was just an amazing talk. i was so proud of you. i specifically remember you coming up to me right after sacrament and just giving me the biggest hug. i dont know if you remember that but i certainly do. it was something i will never forget. then we went to your house and everyone was there and we had enchiladas and we all sat out on the deck. i remember jeff, woodey, alyssa, jj, and steven being there. am i forgetting anybody? mmm...im not sure. kate and sadie were adorable and cade was just so little. then everybody left and we went with the family on a walk up past where your new house is going to be. i remember holding your hand and aw life was good. then me and you laid on the grass and we have those pictures of us and sadie coming up to us. so cute. i lovvve those pictures. im actually looking at them right now. i think after that you and me just talked and hung out with the family and then im sure that we watched a movie. i fell asleep on you and i think you actually fell asleep too and we woke up at like 2 in the morning. haha we did that a lot. well...i fell asleep a lot. you always let me sleep. i bet you got really bored sometimes of me sleeping on you. because i really fell asleep a lottt on you. if i remember this specific time i think we woke up really sweaty because of all the body heat we generated from laying there together. and then you took me back to the sharps and we said goodbye. and you told me you would always love me. and i said the same to you.
Here is some of the pictures from that day:

3 comments:

  1. YOU REALLY DO HAVE A BLOG AND I LOVE IT! :) Oh and of course I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, that picture of you two laying on the grass is BY FAR my favorite picture of you two. I don't think it could be any more perfect.

    ReplyDelete